Subscribe to my RSS Feed

Friday 21 September 2007

Using NLP as an Alpha Male


I've mentioned this before in one of my previous posts but only briefly. For those of you wanting to know more, there are a couple of books I would recommend.

Firstly, the NLP Toolbox
What I like about this, is that it concentrates specifically on the very useful techniques available in NLP that really will increase your personal power, strengthen your confidence and self-esteem. It also looks at hypnosis (which is kind of like the next step from the embedded commands I mentioned before).



Secondly, if you want a more detailed look at NLP, then this is another one which I regularly dip into.

It's a very detailed yet practical book, and I like the fact it's full of exercises that you can work through. I'll do a full review at some point, but at the price you really have nothing (well, ok, not much at least) to lose.

As an alpha male, NLP is a vital tool that you should add to your arsenal. Not only can you use it for its' intended purpose of improving yourself, but some of the techniques (such as embedding commands, eye-accessing cues, and anchoring) can be used very well on other people. Of course, please make sure your intentions are honourable when doing this...

No comments: